Ballroom at Maryland focuses on international styles of dance: Standard and Latin.
Fall Practice Space Times
Fall Class Schedule (updated 8/14/15)
- 6-7:30 Newcomer Standard (Elizabeth)
- 7:30-9 Advanced Rounds (Yo)
- 4-5:30 Bronze Latin (Kristina
- 5:30-7 Newcomer Latin (Kristina)
- 6-7 Newcomer Competition Technique and Dan's Review (Anny)
- 4-5 Beginning Smooth for Standard Dancers (Steph)
- 1-2:30 Bronze Standard (Allyson)
For a more detailed look at the schedule, please go to the Class Schedule page.
Dan's Monday Classes
Dan Calloway is a professional ballroom dancer with years of experience teaching people of all ages and levels. His students dance socially and many also train and compete in dance sport competitions, but no one is required to compete. His classes allow people to learn dance in a quick, efficient manner, while maintaining a fun learning environment. No partner required.
Introduction to International Style Ballroom Dance and Latin ( 7:00 PM- 8:30 PM, 9/14 - 11/16, 10 weeks)
Bronze Level International Style Ballroom Dance and Latin ( 8:30 PM- 10:00 PM, 9/14 - 11/16, 10 weeks )