- It's not too late to check out our weekly classes if you haven't yet! Any new students are welcome to drop into any newcomer class they want; just make sure you fill out a waiver with the club sports office first! See the class schedule here.
- We're competing at Keystone Classic, hosted by Penn State, on Oct. 26th. The deadline to sign up is this Thursday, Oct. 15th. Fill out the registration form here.
- BAM's own DCDI is coming up Nov. 8th-10th! We need full club participation to make sure our competition is a success:
- Sign up to compete here by Oct. 31st! Even if you don't normally compete, you should consider competing at DCDI to support the team!
- All veteran club members are required to staff at least 5 hours. Please fill out the staffing form here by Oct. 25th. We will schedule you for an extra hour for each day it's late. Priority is given to those who sign up earlier.
- Newbies are not required to staff DCDI, but we would appreciate any hours you'd like to volunteer. We need around 80 staffers to make DCDI run every year.
- We need help housing teams from other schools (just like they house us when we go to their comps)! We get 200-250 requests for housing every year, and we hate to turn anyone down. Any floor space or couch is appreciated. Typical dorms can fit 2-4 extra people on the floor! All club members must fill out the housing form here by Oct. 25th even if you can't host anyone.